Wednesday, March 5, 2014

"Silsile" new Turkish movie of Ozan Açıktan


Ozan Açıktan is a young Turkish director. He studied in Turkey and also in Poland, in Łódź, Polish National Film School. I met him few years ago on Vodafone Turkey shooting with production company PToT (Production Team of Turkey). It was a big surprise when he spoke to me in Polish :)
 
He has directed many advertising films and 3 cinema movies.


"Silsile" (Range) is a movie about love, friendship, relationships and crime.
It shows how life can change in one night.
Very nice cast, very good story, great pictures.
Movie was produced by PToT and BKM Films
 
I had chance to be in the premiere. It was my 1st gala in Turkey. I was so excited I forgot to take with me the battery to my great Nikon camera. How is that? Thanks God I had my Nokia Lumia :)


Here my photos from premiere.
Intresting fashion style
 
Dilara Omur


Jeff (make up and hair artist) and Ebru Karaağaç


More guests


Belçim Bilgin Erdoğan (actres) with husband Yılmaz Erdoğan (filmmaker, actor and poet)


Main cast (Nehir Erdoğan, İlker Kaleli, Serkan Keskin) and director Ozan Açıktan (first from the right)



Supporting role Aytaç Uşun. I'm impressed :)

 
Directore Ozan :)


Young Turkish actors


More nice photos from red carpet and premiere in "Silsile" FACEBOOK PAGE

No comments:

Post a Comment