Thursday, August 7, 2014

Holiday in Poland. Part 2 "Restaurants"

 
I will take you to my favorite restaurants in Poznań and Warsaw.
 Poznań is a city I like a lot. I have a family and friends living there. I also studied there. 
For last 2 years every summer I stay in Poznań around 2 months.
 
 
On the photo: part of the city called Sołacz. Very nice, green, clean and quiet place.
 
The restaurants that I would like to RECOMMEND:
 
 
Good sushi, good place for a business lunch or dinner, kids friendly
 
 

 
Very nice, quiet place, nice design, good food&wine, kids friendly restaurant.
The best Caesar salad I ever ate!
 
 
In Warsaw I know and visited much more of restaurants. Here are some of them:
 
 
Amazing nice food, so it is not cheap place, but it is worth.
Nice garden with playground for kids, nice service.

 
( Feelings Messenger)
Small Restaurant & Café. Amazing cakes made by Julia Kanp.
Nice place, feeling like home.
 

Café&Bar. The best early breakfast in the city.
It is a restaurant I now for a lot of years. Didn't change taste and quality.
 


One of restaurant on Francuska Street in Warsaw. Very popular part of the city.
Very nice food, good service and kids friendly place
 
(check the website:) )
 is serving a traditional Polish food. Very nice place, good food and kids friendly place.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment